Halcyon Class Minesweepers HMS Niger 1942
Niger Pre-War
Niger 1939
Niger 1940
Niger 1941
Niger 1942
Niger - Crew



Date of Arrival


Date of Departure

Orders, Remarks etc




2/1 Docked in West Graving Dock, Dundee
4/1 Undocked
Arrives Scapa 1/2 on completion of trials


25th Jan 1942
We went to a Burns supper the other night. Quite an old fashioned evening with very good speeches. The party unaccountably finished in a tailor's shop, the owner of which was firewatching and had a bottle of whisky in the office. He hadn't when we left! 

Source: Letter home to his wife by Lt Thomas Johnston, donated to site by his son, Peter Johnston.






Loch Ewe








NIGER (Senior Officer, Escort) and Hussar formed part of the ocean escort for PQ11 (13 ships). The convoy averaged about 8 knots in the rain, fog and snow that hid it from the enemy aircraft. Gales threw spray over the ships, freezing the gun mounting and the depth charges to their racks, and threatening the stability of the small escorts. As soon as the weather moderated all hands were turned out to clear the ice with steam hoses, shovels and picks.

From 17 to 21 February the escort was NIGER, HUSSAR, OXLIP and SWEETBRIAR; the cruiser NIGERIA joined for the 21/22 Feb, and on the last day (23rd) two Russian destroyers joined. A speed of about eight knots had been maintained and the enemy had failed to make contact.

Harrier, Hazard and Salamander provided part of the eastern local escort on 22/2, arriving at Murmansk later that day. No enemy action.


Feb 42  

Whilst writing to you yesterday the bottom dropped out of the thermometer, 20 degrees in 3 hours. My rig for the morning watch 4 to 8 am, was underwear, thickish socks, seaboot stockings and flying boots, pyjama trousers, fleece lined corduroy trousers, shirt, fisherman’s sweater, woollen scarf round middle, fleece waistcoat, light leather jacket, wool muffler, fleece lined overcoat, fleece lined helmet, mittens and fleece lined gloves. At the end of an hour both feet and hands were freezing, but that was all except the nose which seems to catch a bit. This is due to the wind, the actual cold is nothing much without the wind.

...next day…. 

The cold is still with us and I now have a nice snow field around my porthole, when it melts it will join all the other condensed water in company under my bunk. The chief and I have the two aftermost cabins and, since the ship tends to be down at the stern, all the condensation from all the other cabins in the flat tend to run into ours. I don’t mind if it doesn’t drip onto me in the night!!

To pass the time we’ve started a “Dogwatch” Monopoly school and are becoming quite expert – You would enjoy it!! I seem to have gained a reputation for being a hard bargainer, quite unjustified of course, for I am most generous really.


1st March 1942 

Since I wrote the other letter, nothing interesting to the outside world has happened although we have been messed about so much that it seems like the old days in the “Elgin” on the east coast. There are several of our flotilla mates in the vicinity, but we do not congregate in so much of a bunch as in the old days, and they have changed so much in their wardrooms of late that I don’t seem to know half of them. This is a result of so much inactivity and the expansion of the service I suppose. We reckoned today that I had been No.1 of a fleet sweeper longer than anyone else in the home Flotillas, so now they call me the oldest inhabitant!!

We are all bearing up alright in the ship and the cold does not seem to bring any ill effects with it, but there is little opportunity for going alongside or ashore though what we’ve seen of the shore doesn’t make that much of a loss. The Sub Lieutenant, South African, has had to be sent home for medical reasons which will leave us a bit short handed, until, if at all, a relief arrives. Very naturally he is sick about it and we are sorry to leave him.

Source: Letter home to his wife by Lt Thomas Johnston, donated to site by his son, Peter Johnston.


Able Seaman Harold Edward Sarsfield C/JX171537 died ashore age 25.

This extract from Lt Johnston's letter seems to relate to this event:

Another bit of business new to me was a burial at sea the other day, and, although the ships were rather cramped it is really rather an impressive ceremony when carried out with gun crews closed up at their guns and sunlight on snow covered coast in the background. All hands being dressed in sheepskin coats and caps. The sale of effects, the customary way of raising money from his messmates for the widows raised nearly £200 from a ship's company of 113! Gear is sold 3 or 4 times over and, as an example, in one case a tin of tobacco realised £12 and remained unsold at the end.


On 5th March HMS NIGER and Speedwell went to search for the Russian destroyer Gromki who had run out of fuel when returning from escorting convoy QP8 and was drifting. They provided an A/S screen for her at daylight on 6th March when she was in tow of a tug.

NIGER sighted and apparently unsuccessfully attacked a U‑boat off Teriberssky (69.2ON, 35.3OE).

CLICK HERE for report of attack on U Boat by HMS Niger

8th March (they say it's a Sunday)

We've had two bits of excitement, one not altogether concerned with the war. T'other night we were lying alongside another ship at the wharf when, with no notice at all, the wind rose to well above gale force. Inside five minutes all our wires parted and we went careering madly across the not very large harbour.

Having been alongside we had no steam on the engines, it was snowing so hard that you couldn’t see 15 yards at times and to get for’ard to let go an anchor a Petty Officer and myself had to crawl on hands and knees. Just as we arrived there we collided with another jetty and rebounded, collecting a small tug and a lighter lying peacefully alongside, swung round on the anchor, which, by some miracle held temporarily, and with the lighter and the tug acting as fenders came to rest with the wind blowing us against a stone wall. All the time this has been going on the shore electric cables which are carried on overhead poles were fusing with magnificent blue flashes and the roof of the boat shed came whizzing through the air to land just under our stern.

Things were just beginning to settle down and we had got the ship in as comfortable a position to be is as she was likely to be in for some hours when one of our flotilla, who had been anchored in the harbour, suddenly appeared apparently dragging her anchors gaily with her. She came first all of stern first within a few feet of us and managed to steam away just as there looked like being a most unholy crash. She disappeared in a snow storm for a time and suddenly reappeared bows (thin end) first. We thought the worst was going to happen, but again she only grazed us and swing round onto the wood jetty we had previously hit, landing comparatively happy.

By this time it was low tide and we were lightly aground, still blowing like hell, but there nothing we could do we retired to the wardroom in fairly good spirits to cocoa and sandwiches until the tide rose again. Then we had a tug to pull our stern clear and round onto the ship on the wooden jetty. We found, it now being daylight, that we had half a timber raft and a buoy attached to our stern and our anchor foul of that of our pal, whose anchor was in turn wrapped around a mooring buoy in the harbour. Thanks to a good deal of Providential help we managed to clear the stern without the help of a diver and also cleared our own anchor, so most astonishingly there was no damage to speak of in the ship. How the other fellow got on with his anchor I hav'n't heard as we have left the scene by now. 

The other bits of excitement are not suitable for publication at present, so no doubt by the time I get home they will bear more resemblance to the truth than they would if I wrote them now. 

It is extraordinary how detached you get. News is very intermittent – even the wireless freezes up part of the time – and so we get to living in a world of our own, not a very good thing in many ways. Except for a walk up to the local shore wardroom, a distance of a couple of hundred yards, I haven’t set foot on shore for exactly 6 weeks, but I can’t say I have had any urge to do so. Again we have had no mail for a month so that completes the “shut off” feeling. It is expected in a few days time, although there are rumours that the ship carrying our part of it had to return to harbour!! 

Another bit of business new to me was a burial at sea the other day, and, although the ships were rather cramped it is really rather an impressive ceremony when carried out with gun crews closed up at their guns and sunlight on snow covered coast in the background. All hands being dressed in sheepskin coats and caps. The sale of effects, the customary way of raising money from his messmates for the widows raised nearly £200 from a ship’s company of 113! Gear is sold 3 or 4 times over and, as an example, in one case a tin of tobacco realised £12 and remained unsold at the end.

Source: Letter home to his wife by Lt Thomas Johnston, donated to site by his son, Peter Johnston.


Murmansk has been raided on three occasions. On the night of 15th-16th March, when three or four enemy aircraft dropped 12 bombs on the dock area. HMS NIGER had a narrow escape when the ship's store close alongside was destroyed, but no actual damage was done to shipping. The bombs dropped are said to have been 100 kilos. When the jetty to which HMS NIGER, Gossamer and Hussar were tied was hit, the minesweepers were covered with splinters and debris

Source: Report of SBNO North Russia


Gossamer, Hussar, Harrier, NIGER and Speedwell provided Eastern local escort for QP9 until 23/3. Ocean escort included Britomart and Sharpshooter.


At sea again.

I came down to my cabin to get my camera to take photographs of the fo'c'sle (thin end) which is about six inches thick in ice, icicles over a foot long hanging from the rails and anchors about ten times their normal size, but saw this letter in the drawer so decided to add something to it, again, I can't say there is much to add.

Spot of bother on board in that we've had a case of diphtheria and are consequently in quarantine. This doesn't stop us going to sea, but does stop us landing or except in certain cases, ship visiting. The unfortunate victim has been landed to a shore hospital, so we are hoping that we have got rid of the infection and that it will be an isolated case.

The doctor had reason to visit an American ship the other day so I found an excuse to go with him. We found the reason for the call was injuries resulting from a fight on board, but they were so pleased at our prompt response that the captain entertained us to coffee, very good being American, and presented us with a small supply of apples and oranges – sufficient for one each of the boat’s crew. Needless to say we were like a lot of children, this being a new topic of conversation, deciding when we were going to eat them etc. Really we get more childish every day, fortunately the more unpleasant side of childishness, bickering about nothing, hasn't shown up yet; the chocolate situation shows this most readily. We ration ourselves to the same amount as the troops get from the canteen, two ounces a day. I draw a consignment every so often and issue it to the officers, but I have to keep a note of the date of issue and the amount in order to avoid argument as to when the next supply is due! Twenty one days issue yesterday was seven quarter pound blocks and seven“crunchies". Luxury!!

Some of the ships here are pretty badly off for food – not so much in amount as in variety – but we did pretty well by concentrated scrounging before we left and should be alright for a good time to come. The large refrigerator space in these ships is a great blessing, we have sufficient fresh meat to last us over 4 months with an issue five days out of seven and we still have a few eggs left. 

Source: Letter home to his wife by Lt Thomas Johnston, donated to site by his son, Peter Johnston.


At 11.35 on 24th March, when five JU88 and three Me109 dropped 18 bombs, seriously damaging SS Lancaster Castle and causing some damage to the Port Office, to railway crossings and destroying two boxed aircraft. 

At 17.05 on the same day, when eighteen Ju87 and an unspecified number of Me110 dropped more bombs. Subsequent Russian reports have given the number of enemy aircraft as being over 100, but although this figure might be questioned, there seems to be no doubt that Russian Hurricanes, attacking from below out of the sun, shot down five Ju87 and one Me110.Two Hurricanes made forced landings but the pilots of both machines are safe.   


[Note: Restrictions imposed by the censor meant that no information about events relating to the war could be included in letters home. Thus, the air raids etc are not commented on.]

24th March 

I feel that you have the advantage of me in this letter writing racket, because anything that happens at home is of great interest to me, but I find it difficult to conceive that the vague meanderings about the weather and the cold which must, of necessity, be about the sum total of my contribution can be of very great interest. Still, perhaps you feel that about what you write to me, although it is not as far as I'm concerned. 

Our main topic of conversation at the moment seems to be the complete lunacy of the local birds, which sit for hours on an ice floe, and, by way of a change, go for a swim in the water which runs at a temperature of 26 degrees F. Judging by the number there are about they must make love somehow, but I think that must be kept for the warmer weather which is alleged to be known here. That there has been some sign of this must be acknowledged; when the thermometer rose to 27 degrees F the captain greeted my with "very mild this morning No 1" which only goes to show that you soon get used to anything. 

Life is not altogether uneventful, though by no means hectic, but if anyone wants proof of the saying "rumour breeds on lack of news" they want a spell up here. We hear the most fantastic things – some unfortunately turn out to be true and some more unfortunately turn out to be untrue – where they all come from is the main mystery. Some ships boast that on their set they can get the news all the time, but when you visit them to hear it it turns out to be one of the "bad" days and all you get are a set of rumbles, crackles and moans – from this the News is culled and spread, presumably with embellishments. 

Buchanan has just walked into my cabin with a spot of sticking plaster on the end of his nose; he had been for'ard whilst they were chipping ice off the anchor gear and a chip hit him in the "boco". I bewailed him that there was damn all to say in a letter and he suggested that as a bit of outstanding news – that's what we're down to, but otherwise we have managed to keep cheerful and friendly, which I feel is to our credit. Even this morning when, owing to reasons not for transmission through the mail, everyone was out of their little cots for a couple of hours during the night and three of us didn't raise more than 12 hours between us two nights in succession we still managed to be quite cheerful. True to tradition I went to sleep in my bath!!


27th March

The weather again!! In the last two hours it has snowed so hard that there is now over six inches of snow on the decks. Fortunately we are at anchor in the harbour so it is only a minor inconvenience and had there been any wind it would have blown much of it away. Lately we have had so much that it is a steady job removing it but the crew think it is better than chipping ice away. 

We have become darts maniacs again and, in port, run daily tournaments for which the Captain runs a book and seems to be making a steady income too. Up to now I’m a bit unpopular ‘cos I’ve won a couple in succession. Nett profit 6 shillings. To celebrate the second we opened a bottle of our pre-war Liebfraumilch, cost to us is six shillings, but we are told that ashore you could pay up to 35/- for it!! Has we had a lot we might have done ourselves a bit of good.

Source: Letter home to his wife by Lt Thomas Johnston, donated to site by his son, Peter Johnston.


Niger Eastern local escort for PQ13 with Hussar, Harrier, Gossamer and Speedwell, arriving Murmansk 31/3


At 1229A/30 NIGER and U S S R Gromki sailed to re-enforce the local escort.

1716 If Gossamer hasn't found survivors of Induna (merchant ship) by morning NIGER to join her (not found).

1812 NIGER escorted another merchant, River Afton into harbour.


Source: ADM 199/347- Report of the Local Escort

"NIGER", who had been boiler-cleaning and repairing Gyro Compass sailed a.m. to search for the Whaler "SULLA". At 1045 she saw three torpedoes approaching on the surface from the port quarter. Two were going to pass ahead, but the third which was expected to pass astern was zigzagging, and the necessary avoiding action was taken. "NIGER" proceeded at full speed down the torpedo tracks. A good contact was obtained on the Starboard bow and a counter attack was made. By a great misfortune, "NIGER'S" Asdic Dome was leaking slightly, with the result that echoes went woolly within 20º on either bow. Nevertheless the attacks carried out were good and may have damaged the submarine, since they were made in broad daylight and the submarine's original firing position was definitely established at the end of the torpedo tracks which were very plain in a calm flat sea. A search was carried out for several hours afterwards and no further contact was obtained. 

Having failed to find "SULLA", "NIGER" returned to harbour p.m. 3rd April.

I would like to pay tribute to the way in which Officers and men of H.M.Ships "HARRIER", "NIGER", "GOSSAMER", "SPEEDWELL" and "HUSSAR" carried out their duties on this occasion. The receipt of the following signal kindly sent by   The Senior British Naval Officer, North Russia on return to harbour was greatly appreciated by all ships:-

M.S.6                                                                   From S.B.N.O., N.R.

I should like Commanding Officers of all Minesweepers to know that I fully appreciate the good work in the difficult conditions in the past few days searching, escorting, and hunting under the nose of the enemy sea and air forces. It does everyone, but especially the Engine room department, great credit that all ships have been ready for service whenever called upon and I am sure that valuable lives and ships have been saved by the good work performed.   


Senior Officer, Sixth Minesweeping Flotilla

CLICK HERE for report of attack on U Boat by HMS Niger


Pos. 072° 22'N 036° 10'E. NIGER counter attacked and sub sunk at 1300A/2 April.

Extract from ADM 199/1104 Report of SBNO North Russia March 1942

I wish to pay tribute to the recent work of the Minesweeping Flotilla, consisting of HMS Harrier (Senior Officer), NIGER, Gossamer, Speedwell and Hussar, under the command of Commander E P Hinton, DSO, MVC, Senior Officer, 6th Minesweeping Flotilla. These ships have been escorting QP and PQ Convoys in most severe weather conditions and expected every form of attack be the enemy at distances up to 300 miles from the base. They have little rest except when cleaning boilers, and can seldom berth alongside or obtain relaxation. Their work, especially when meeting convoy PQ13, has been extremely well done and reflects credit on all concerned. 

Signed N Bevan
Rear Admiral, Senior British Naval Officer, North Russia             

Polyarnoe, 1942


4th April

The mail has arrived!! Very many thanks for your letters dated Feb 23rd, and March 2nd, 9th, and 13th

Life continues to have its moments, but we still keep fairly cheerful. At the moment I seem to be acting as a general sports and entertainment secretary. We are in full rehearsal for a ship’s concert, complete with stage and lighting effects – a wonderful piece of work in the restricted space in the ship – and, in addition, we’ve organised “Ucckers” (Ludo), draughts, dominoes, darts and whist competitions. That is the voluntary side of the business. On the other side is the compulsory exercise which we’ve had to fix up as whaler crews – the ship is too small for PT. (I’m not sorry as I would probably have had to take it), they can’t go ashore so we make ‘em row. Me too, of which I take a poor view!!

Source: Letter home to his wife by Lt Thomas Johnston, donated to site by his son, Peter Johnston.


Edinburgh entered dry dock at Rosta on 7/4. The 12 dead were removed and placed on the deck of NIGER and taken to sea, a duty that for the rest of the war, occupied one or other of the small flotilla of ‘little ships’.


NIGER, Hussar, Gossamer and Harrier joined PQ14 as eastern local escort and a strong gale from the north-west sprang up. The convoy arrived Murmansk 19/4 where there were persistent air attacks.


NIGER, Hussar, Gossamer and Harrier joined QP11 (13 ships) from Murmansk as eastern local escort until 29/4. They escorted the convoy for the first 300 miles and then returned to Murmansk.


At 1800, following the torpedoing of HMS Edinburgh by U456, NIGER, Hussar, Gossamer and Harrier reinforced the protective screen of destroyers. Edinburgh was taken in tow with Gossamer acting as a drogue aft, making for Kola at 3 knots.


At 0627 Hussar, on Edinburgh's starboard quarter, came under fire from three German destroyers trying to close through the fog on Edinburgh and immediately opened fire with her 4 inch gun. Fire was returned immediately, straddling the tiny sweeper, which fell back towards Edinburgh. Immediately Harrier and the two destroyers swung round and headed towards the gun flashes.  These aggressive tactics by the destroyers and 3 minesweepers kept them at bay. Admiral Bonham Carter described the minesweepers actions as ‘like three young terriers, going in and firing when they could’. Edinburgh ordered Gossamer to cast off and, steaming in circles out of control, opened fire, hitting one of the German ships. Gossamer and Harrier closed in on Hussar and Edinburgh, their asdics searching for submarines. Unfortunately a German torpedo attack on one of the British destroyers missed but went on to hit Edinburgh.  

Gossamer was ordered alongside to take off the wounded and merchant navy personnel being taken home. She embarked 440 officers and men while Edinburgh continued firing at the German ships. At 0800 the order to abandon ship was given and the remaining 350 crew were transferred to Harrier. Rear Admiral Bonham Carter hoisted his flag on Harrier. [See Harrier's history for 2.5.42 for more details]

The laden sweepers, with the Rubin and the damaged destroyers Foresight and Forester, set course for Kola Inlet. Bonham Carter was surprised that the Germans did not attack again and thought that a bolder enemy would have completely destroyed his force. There is some evidence to suggest that the Germans believed the minesweepers were destroyers, an understandable mistake given the weather conditions and the boldness of their handling. At 1020 NIGER, which had been detached in the night to locate and bring in the two refuelled Russian destroyers, rejoined.


Harrier, Hussar, NIGER and the other ships arrived at Kola.


On the evening of the 29th, 140 miles NE of the Kola Inlet,  Captain Crombie commanding the 1st MSF based at Kola joined PQ16 in HMS Bramble, together with Leda, Seagull, NIGER, Hussar and Gossamer. The convoy divided and at 2330 Crombie's section, escorting six of the merchant ships to Archangel, was attacked by 15 Ju88’s while 18 attacked the Murmansk-bound ships.


Crombie's division, proceeding in line ahead and led by the Empire Elgar, arrived at the estuary of the Dvina on 30/5 where it met the ice breaker Stalin. They began a passage through the ice lasting 40 hours. Confined to the narrow lead cut by the Stalin, they were attacked by Ju87 Stukas in a noisy but useless attack.  This section of PQ16 passed Archangel and secured alongside at Bakarista, a new wharf two miles upstream.

Commander Onslow, Senior Officer close escort reported that four fifths of the convoy had got through.... 

... due to the gallantry, efficiency and tireless zeal of the officers and men of the escorts and to the remarkable courage and determination of those of the merchant vessels. No praise can be too high for either.


QP13 (35 ships) sailed in two parts from Murmansk and Archangel, joining at sea on 28/6. NIGER and Hussar were part of the Ocean escort. The convoy was not attacked as the German's attention was focussed on PQ17.


The convoy divided off Iceland with 16 going to Loch Ewe and the other 19, escorted by NIGER, Hussar a corvette and two trawlers, heading around the north coast of Iceland to Reykjavik.


Map source: 'Last Call for HMS Edinburgh' Frank Pearce

  Iceland Mine Barrage WWII






   Actual location of mine barrage. During Operation SN, 110,000 mines were laid both to the North East and South West of Iceland over three years

     Mines and Mine Laying in Iceland WWII


At 1900 the convoy was approaching the north-west coast if Iceland in five columns. The weather was bad; visibility was under one mile, rough seas and a Force 8 wind from the north-east. No sighting had been taken since 2/7 and the convoy's position, calculated by dead reckoning, was in doubt.

At 1910 NIGER's Senior Officer (Commander Antony J Cubison) went on ahead in order to obtain a navigational fix and suggested to the Commodore that the convoy be reduced from five to two columns to pass between the coast at Straumness and a British minefield to the north west of Iceland..

At 2100 NIGER, which had gone ahead looking for land, leaving Hussar in between as a visual link with the convoy, sighted what she believed to be the North Cape and ordered a course alteration for the convoy. Unfortunately, what NIGER had sighted was an iceberg and the alteration took the convoy into the minefield. From soundings he estimated that the North Cape of Iceland had been passed and ordered a south-west course to try to make a landfall. Cautiously making his way through the mist and cloud he suddenly saw what appeared to be a steep cliff looming up in the murk, which he thought must be the North Cape after all. It seemed that the convoy had altered course too soon and if they maintained the direction they would be into the coastline. To correct this, Cubison immediately signalled the convoy back on to a west course. Hardly had the convoy swung back onto the new course when a clearance in the weather showed that what had been taken for a cliff was in fact a large iceberg.

Just before 2240 NIGER realised the mistake and signalled the Commodore to change course but it was too late and at 2240 NIGER hit a mine and blew up in position 66.55N, 22.20W. NIGER sank very quickly. With her bottom torn out and her back broken she lasted but a few minutes. As she settled into the Arctic sea there was a muffled roar as her boilers exploded. And then, maintaining her level with the water, she slowly heeled over onto her side, her mast and funnel dipping despairingly into a surface of burning oil gushing from her tanks. For a moment the keel showed wet black against the turbulent sea and then in a rush of vomiting bubbles she was gone.

She took with her the commanding officer, Commander Cubison, 80 officers and crew, and 39 passengers, survivors from HMS Edinburgh.  Fog further reduced visibility to 500 yards, and the Merchant Ships thought a U Boat attack or Surface Raider attack was in progress. Four Merchant Ships were sunk by mines, and two more seriously damaged. The escorts displayed conspicuous gallantry in entering and remaining in the minefield to rescue the survivors. ROSLYS, whose Commanding Officer had appreciated that his ship was in the minefield remained in it for six and a half hours while she rescued 179 survivors. 

Miraculously, two of the passengers from Edinburgh survived NIGER's sinking. Finally a definite shore fix was obtained by Hussar and the convoy reached Reykjavik on 7/7.

The Commanding Officer, eight officers and 140 ratings perished when NIGER sank; the large casualty list is probably explained by the fact that the ship was carrying naval passengers home from North Russia including 39 survivors from HMS Edinburgh. 

A letter dated September from Tiny Peebles, the Petty Officer Gunners Mate on NIGER at the time reveals that there were actually 8 survivors from NIGER of whom one was a survivor from EDINBURGH. ADM 199/347 reports there were 3 survivors from NIGER


My father Lieutenant TB Johnston was on HMS Niger when she went down off Iceland in 1942...
Two names which were given by, I believe, the Admiralty to my Grandfather when he was in correspondence with them shortly after the sinking ... are Lieutenant P Wishaw RANVR and Sub Lieutenant O L Work RNR. The letter states that these two survived the sinking.

Peter Johnston Dec 2008


Home | Niger Pre-War | Niger 1939 | Niger 1940 | Niger 1941 | Niger 1942 | Niger - Crew

This site was last updated 17 Januar 2012